Using Complaints data and other forms of Customer feedback, identify and pr ioritize issues that impact the Customer, establish their root cause and pr ovide findings and recommendations for business improvement. Understand bus iness objectives and translate them into plans. They will ensure timely roo t-cause analysis reports, effectively collaborate within the client organiz ation, distil information into key actionable items that support organizati onal goals and objectives and communicate concepts and insights to senior m anagement.
• Adhere to the Root Cause Resolution Governance framework.
• Liaise with key stakeholders who manage the key Customer feedback pr ocesses across the business e.g. Complaints and NPS.
• Identify the key issues and themes impacting the Customer from Compl aints data and other forms of Customer feedback.
• Agree (through governance) the prioritization of issues for further attention and root cause analysis using appropriate prioritization and eval uation techniques.
• Challenge client’s operating model, establish the true root ca use of the issues impacting the Customer and propose / recommend business i mprovements to remediate these issues.
• Liaise with key business process owners and business partners Regula tory Risk, Conduct Risk and Compliance across the business to share finding s and identify business improvement activity to address the root cause.
• Support key stakeholders / process owners to track and assess the re sults of improvements to ensure the desired outcomes have been met.
• Design, document and maintain concepts, standards, processes and pro cedures for root cause resolution framework.
• Develop, embed and maintain root cause reporting suite and processes . Track and maintain database of issues, root cause analysis, recommendatio ns and business improvement plans.
• Ensure strong lines of communication and working relationships are m aintained at all times across operations..
• Conduct industry benchmarking analyses, highlighting variances and f actors contributing to customer experience and recommend new improvement in itiatives.
• Predictive modelling in support of population stratification and cus tomer experience projections. Build the link between modelling, NPS a nd sales and marketing data
• Provide input into the technical standards and strategy around analy tic projects.
• Excellent skills in Excel, Word and Visio. Knowledge of Visual Basic and macros desirable.
• Banking Retail Lending Exposure and knowledge of Banking Opera tions & processes will be added advantage .
• Understand and demonstrate an awareness of Treating Customers Fairly principles.
• Have an understanding of financial services regulatory rules.
• Ability to develop contextually rich and visually compelling present ations to communicate complex concepts
• High levels of initiative, being able to see and think outside the b ox and challenge the status quo.
• The ability to demonstrate strong customer focus skills.
• Demonstrable evidence of planning and organization skills and have t he ability to work quickly and accurately in a pressured environment.
• Pro-active approach to problem solving
• Strong inter personal and communication skills ( both verbal and wri tten)
• Good negotiating and influencing skills at all levels.
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent root cause analysis skills – including but not limit ed to knowledge and experience of RCA Tools and Techniques: Statistical mod elling, 6 Sigma, Cause & Effects analysis, Fishbone etc.
• Outstanding level of expertise in analytical tools.
• Flexible approach to working hours
• Ability to remain positive and calm and project a “can do&rdqu o; attitude.
• Be adaptable and flexible with the ability to learn new skills and a dapt to a changing environment.
• Ability to identify causes for customer dissatisfaction, defect in p rocesses, waste and failure and see opportunity for improvements thinking a bout the bigger picture analyzing upstream and downstream impacts
• Actively promote the activities and practices of the MI & Analyt ics team to generate the continuous improvement thinking across all entitie s.
• Make judgments based on information gathered to make sound recommend ation to the stakeholders for any improvements as well as escalating approp riately
• Ability to understand customer requirements and interpret and delive r the relevant information.